Caring For Your Lash Extensions
- Avoid contact with water to your eye area for 24 to 48 hours following your appointment.
- Wash your lashes daily or several times a week using a lash foam cleanser or baby shampoo and a lash brush to prevent your lashes from collecting oil and bacteria.
- Avoid using oil based products around your eyes. This includes makeup containing oils, such as mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow.
- Book your refill every 2-3 weeks.
- Brush your lashes daily.
- Do not rub your eyes or pick at your lashes.
- Do not tint, perm, or curl your lashes.
Caring For Your Hair Extensions
- Do not wash your hair for 48-72 hours following your appointment.
- Apply conditioner only to your mid-shaft and ends. Do not apply any to your roots.
- Colour your hair at your own risk.
- We do not advise clients to apply any harsh chemicals to their extensions.
- Blow-dry your hair immediately after washes to prevent glue bonds from breaking and silicone beads from sliding.
- Brush your hair frequently using a tangle teezer to prevent tangling or knotting.
- Braid your hair or put it into a loose ponytail before sleeping to prevent matting at the roots.
- Use only a sulphate free shampoo on your hair while wearing extensions.
- Always wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner after exposing it to chemically treated water (pools and hot tubs) and salt water.
- Do not pick at your bonds.
- Book your extension lifts for 6-8 weeks post instalment